When people have been dealing with unstable and unreliable traditional dentures for a long period of time, they will want to upgrade their smile to a more stable and reliable tooth replacement option. Luckily, implant supported dentures in Mission Viejo, CA give patients the stable and reliable new smile of their dreams.
Ready to learn more about why people will want to get treated with implant supported dentures over traditional dentures? Continue reading to find out more.
Why Should I Choose Implant Supported Dentures In Mission Viejo, CA Over Traditional Dentures?
There are numerous reasons why people will want to restore their smile with implant supported dentures over traditional dentures. The following are the specific reasons why people will want to get implant supported dentures over traditional dentures:
- Is considered a bottom tier tooth replacement option
- Are set on an acrylic base that fits over the patients gums
- Returns only 20% of a patient’s natural dental functionality
- Will become loose and ill-fitting as the jawbone changes shape
- Are a bulky tooth replacement option
- Must be removed in order to be cleaned
Implant Supported Dentures:
- Is considered an upgrade from traditional dentures
- Uses two or more dental implants to support a denture
- Improves jawbone density health
- The dental implants won’t let the denture slip, loosen, or fall out
- Restores 60% of natural dental functionality
- Dentures are made from acrylic or porcelain material
- May need to be relined or repaired
- Gives greater stability for eating
- Is removable for easy cleaning
- May not look or feel natural
While implant supported dentures won’t give patients a natural looking or feeling new smile that may still need to be relined or repaired, they do give patients an overall more reliable smile over traditional dentures. When people are looking to replace their missing teeth or want to upgrade their smile from traditional dentures, they will want to restore their smile with implant supported dentures.
See Us Now So We Can Restore Your Smile With Implant Supported Dentures
While traditional dentures can give you an efficient new smile that is more affordable than other tooth replacement options, implant supported dentures will give you a more reliable and stable new smile. This is because implant supported dentures use dental implants to stabilize your denture and keep your jawbone healthy and dense.
Don’t wait to come to our advanced and quality office to improve the look, function, and health of your smile with implant supported dentures. With implant supported dentures, you can have a restored new smile for years to come. Get in contact with Dr. Ashkan Haeri, Dr. John Truong, and our exceptional team at our Harmony Dentistry office to schedule an appointment today!